GEMS & Cadets National Camporee
Tasmania | 7-14th January, 2017
What will you be thinking about this summer?
- Flying without being in a plane?
- Walking along the edge of a cliff?
- Blasting your opponent with a laser gun?
- Finding a hidden treasure?
- Firing a missile launcher?
- Ascending a mountain peak?
- Swimming in a beautiful gorge?
- Loosing an arrow on command?
Well that’s just some of what you could be doing in 7 days at the…
GEMS & Cadets National Camporee!
Saturday 7th January to Saturday 14th January:
- 7 days of fun activities
- 7 days of making new friendships
- 7 days of seeing God’s world
- 7 days of sharing in God’s word
Why should I go?
In addition to the above reasons:
- Combined fun activities
- Cross-group badge work
- Explore some of Tasmania’s beautiful wilderness
- Meet inspirational followers of Jesus!
So where is it?
Paper Beach – 20 minutes north of Launceston, Tasmania.
GEMS will be staying at Carnacoo Scout Camp
Cadets will be staying at Edinburgh Park
Collection available from the Launceston airport by prior arrangement.
|Victoria / New South Wales||$275|
|South Australia / Western Australia||$220|
You want more information?